Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Trouble is that they could have searched everybody and it still would have happened..

This unfortunately.

Terrorists want our society to grind to a halt and our lives to be ruined and miserable and we just can't allow that to happen.

Impossible to search 20,000, 30,000, 40,000 people at a gig or match it just is.

ITs the Great Manchester Run on Sunday I hope it goes ahead it will show these bastards what we are made of

I'm doing the half marathon and more determined than ever to run it after this, these cunts aren't going to stop me and hopefully others way of life. Been discussions in the office this morning regarding is it safe going to the football, concerts and the like, i've just said you can't let the fuckers win, it's what they want for us to live in fear.

I hope everyone who was going to run and to support turns out on Sunday to show these fuckers that they won't.

I'm doing the half marathon and more determined than ever to run it after this, these cunts aren't going to stop me and hopefully others way of life. Been discussions in the office this morning regarding is it safe going to the football, concerts and the like, i've just said you can't let the fuckers win, it's what they want for us to live in fear.

I hope everyone who was going to run and to support turns out on Sunday to show these fuckers that they won't.

Well said.

This unfortunately.

Terrorists want our society to grind to a halt and our lives to be ruined and miserable and we just can't allow that to happen.

Impossible to search 20,000, 30,000, 40,000 people at a gig or match it just is.

I remember the Semi vs Arsenal at Wembley, security there was more a formality and it would've been the easiest thing in the world to smuggle something in, from a bottle of beer to something far more sinister.

They do it because law requires them to look like they're on top of things but in reality thorough searches of everyone coming just can't be done.

My heart goes out to every victim, every family member connected, every friend, every member of the emergency services, Ariande Grande, every person who has offered support, everyone who has shed a tear today and every Mancunian and people beyond.

Terror affects every aspect of so many people's lives it's impossible to ever comprehend the effects.

Love Manchester.

Terrible, horrible news...no words! Watching the news this morning....so very proud of the way the people of Manchester have pulled together and supported each other. Makes me proud to be a Mancunian!

A good friend of mine was shot in the leg at the Bataclan attacks but survived. He says he's been to more gigs since he got out of hospital than he previously had been to in his whole life. His attitude, which should be all our attitudes, was that our happiness is what offends these bastards. So lets make everyday one in which we do those things. Dance, see friends, sit in groups and share the things we love doing. Fuck fear.

Trouble is that they could have searched everybody and it still would have happened..
Precisely. You could have a venue where everybody was stip searched but it won't stop tragedies like this, these animals would just move on to a lesser defended target.

Our only effective defence against these fuckers are the various security services throughout the world. We as joe public will never know how many lives they are saving.

This unfortunately.

The sad thing is that the attack is still happening, the city centre is closed as is Victoria station, 10s of thousands of people unable to day to day things work travel etc..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.