Explosions at Brussels airport

Taken by me, a few weeks ago. That ok?

The fact you felt the need to take a photograph would suggest these messages of outrage from the Muslim community are not prominent enough. Maybe the media are not doing enough to promote these efforts and need to do more

The fact you felt the need to take a photograph would suggest these messages of outrage from the Muslim community are not prominent enough. Maybe the media are not doing enough to promote these efforts and need to do more

Ah right, thought it wouldn't ok be some how.

Funny, how when presented with something that contradicts their embedded world view, people become so good at rearranging goal posts

You've no idea why I took the picture, so don't presume to know my motivations. Just glad I had it handy.

Public proclamations are one thing (believe its known as lip service) unfortunately yer average infidel will never know what is said once the doors are locked

such an opinion seems to becoming a common theme
The only way it will be solved is by cooperation from everybody who stands against ISIS. Whilst people seek to divide and build their strength for them and use murder to further divisive anti immigration it anti European agenda this won't happen! Everyone who seeks to divide the opposition to ISIS whether they accept it or not is helping them. Everyone who wants their twisted sick values destroyed should unite and fight against them and their allies

Ah right, thought it wouldn't ok be some how.

Funny, how when presented with something that contradicts their embedded world view, people become so good at rearranging goal posts

You've no idea why I took the picture, so don't presume to know my motivations. Just glad I had it handy.
Haters will always hate and no evidence will ever take away the hate. ISIS and their allies who hate western values have done a great job in finding kindred spirits in Europe who can do their dirty work for them.

The only way it will be solved is by cooperation from everybody who stands against ISIS. Whilst people seek to divide and build their strength for them and use murder to further divisive anti immigration it anti European agenda this won't happen! Everyone who seeks to divide the opposition to ISIS whether they accept it or not is helping them. Everyone who wants their twisted sick values destroyed should unite and fight against them and their allies
Fuckin ell we are getting somewhere

Haters will always hate and no evidence will ever take away the hate. ISIS and their allies who hate western values have done a great job in finding kindred spirits in Europe who can do their dirty work for them.

There was an interesting interview I saw (if I remember I'll post a link, it was on youtube) and it was discussing how evidence contrary to an opinions strongly held belief actually had the effect of strengthening their initial view. I think it has an actual name, but it escapes me.

anyway, the following quote tells it quite well:

In a series of studies in 2005 and 2006, researchers at the University of Michigan found that when misinformed people, particularly political partisans, were exposed to corrected facts in news stories, they rarely changed their minds. In fact, they often became even more strongly set in their beliefs. Facts, they found, were not curing misinformation. Like an underpowered antibiotic, facts could actually make misinformation even stronger.

Fuckin ell we are getting somewhere
You can read every post from me for years and you won't see anything different.

I hates the ideas that seek to denounce everyone of a certain group be that ISIS hating all westerners and blaming all westerners equally or people who do the same to Islam. I despise the divisive politics of hate. Always have always will.

Cooperation is vital with the Muslim community and that cooperation will come from vilifying ISIS and not vilifying Islam and from vilifying terrorists and not refugees. The haters who want to build walls and throw a whole religion to the wolves are those who seek to create a billion enemies and make ISIs strong beyond their imagination.

These people seeking to divide could achieve more than ISIs ever could and could therefore be every bit as dangerous to us and our values as the terrorists themselves as stopping their recruiting sergeants is our best way to defeat them!

There was an interesting interview I saw (if I remember I'll post a link, it was on youtube) and it was discussing how evidence contrary to an opinions strongly held belief actually had the effect of strengthening their initial view. I think it has an actual name, but it escapes me.

anyway, the following quote tells it quite well:
A similar study was done in the US which found that the homosexual urge in men was stronger the more homophobic they were. People often shout loudest and think they hate most what is the most similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.