Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

I think you will find that the first line of your last paragraph more or less contradicts the rest of your post.

Problem is here,he (Ray) has tried to come on here and defend himself,although he claims it had fuck all to do with him,so why ?,and in most responses has been told to fuck off in a polite way by more than 1 or 2 posters,certainly a game of good cop bad cop here,and dare I suggest a bit of a publicity stunt thrown in as well
He's probably trying to defend himself cos plenty of people on here are blaming him for what happened. The poster I quoted for one, and there are several others.

I'm taking him on face value that he genuinely had fuck all to do with it. His immediate reaction (and follow-up comments on here about Andy) certainly suggest he wasn't impressed. Maybe he should have just left it at that, but then people have continued blaming him so I can see why he's felt the need to defend himself. I still think his channel was shite, mind.

He's probably trying to defend himself cos plenty of people on here are blaming him for what happened. The poster I quoted for one, and there are several others.

I'm taking him on face value that he genuinely had fuck all to do with it. His immediate reaction (and follow-up comments on here about Andy) certainly suggest he wasn't impressed. Maybe he should have just left it at that, but then people have continued blaming him so I can see why he's felt the need to defend himself. I still think his channel was shite, mind.

It is a very strange situation I agree,but this Andy fella has explained more than once on the channel as to what happened,and although I don't know either of them,he seems to be honest in his explanation,so he has to be taken at face value as equally.

And also it was Ray who came on here first to "defend" himself,that is when the grief started,they should both have taken a break for a few weeks I think,but no,what does he do,goes and sets up a rival / another channel,it's fucking comical really,maybe they could apply to see if there are any jobs at Talksport,they would fit in well on there with all the shite being spoken :)

Whatever you may think of Ray, surely it's only one dick (and not a pair of them) that has slammed the brakes on Rabin's tweets?

Ray clearly wasn't impressed with the approach that Andy took and cut ties with him immediately, so I'm not sure why people are blaming him for what happened with Rabin.

That said, I think Man City Fan TV is a big steaming pile of cringeworthy shite and always have done. I just don't get why people are having a go at Ray when he clearly disagrees with what Andy did.
No axe to grind with Ray, but if Marks & Spencer had shitty shops and it was all just Mr Spencers fault, I'd just say M&S were ****s. Same with shitty tv, I don't care who's idea it is, all I know is they fucked the Rabin thing up.

No axe to grind with Ray, but if Marks & Spencer had shitty shops and it was all just Mr Spencers fault, I'd just say M&S were ****s. Same with shitty tv, I don't care who's idea it is, all I know is they fucked the Rabin thing up.
More like David v Goliath can't last forever.

Why are we navel-gazing all the time (dissecting MancityFanTV and Rabin etc) when our club is being smeared by all and sundry? It's too much for one City fan, but if thousands of City fans started to respond, then it would not be an issue. Rabin must have put a lot of personal resources into his efforts and it is unfair of City's fan-base to leave one of their own out on a limb.

Why are we navel-gazing all the time (dissecting MancityFanTV and Rabin etc) when our club is being smeared by all and sundry? It's too much for one City fan, but if thousands of City fans started to respond, then it would not be an issue. Rabin must have put a lot of personal resources into his efforts and it is unfair of City's fan-base to leave one of their own out on a limb.
Sort of agree, but if we have a seething mass of half-informed fans fighting the good fight on twitter we are just like the dippers imho. I actually think a few very informed voices like Rabin and Prestwich Blue who seem to have a professional level understanding of the financial and legal facts are more effective. Sadly, both these voices seem to have been to some extent hounded and silenced by blues rather than MSM.

City fans are responding, they are going after hacks on Twitter. Fuck even one blue got in the press box at Wembley, the journalists now use the term that our Abu Dhabi slave masters have ‘weaponised’ our fan base. I wonder what the angle will be if this UEFA investigation is thrown out? It will kill the UK press having to back track on that one.

City fans are responding, they are going after hacks on Twitter. Fuck even one blue got in the press box at Wembley, the journalists now use the term that our Abu Dhabi slave masters have ‘weaponised’ our fan base. I wonder what the angle will be if this UEFA investigation is thrown out? It will kill the UK press having to back track on that one.

The first part is the bit that we can do something about.

Whether the City fans fighting back are getting their facts right is the important thing.
No point fighting back if the logic applied is wrong. It just allows them to claim that City fans don't understand and are defending at any cost, and the weaponising comment is obviously designed to be pejorative. It is the media that have done the weaponising, and currently it is very unfocussed.

For example, it's been claimed that City fans are now defending UAE policy in Yemen, It's probable that some posts on twitter sometimes can be interpreted that way. However, I have yet to see anyone who openly supports that policy, and really hope that no City fan is in favour of causing starvation anywhere.

The most I've seen are comments that the UAE policy is their own affair, that fans can't actually affect UAE policy (as we apparently have no fans, how many would be at a protest anyway!) and a lot of irritation at the claims that McKenna started (I think, and others followed) that the City board are war criminals, then mass-murdering war criminals, and then that we the fans are defending them.

As I see it, more of it is that the irritation is having mud thrown at the club due to having senior people on the board (the Sheikh obviously, and Pearce is a special advisor to I think the exec committee - he almost certainly has been asked for his opinions on many things).

City fans have been feeding the media fuel. Replying with emotion is what they want, and what they're getting. Ignore them, or reply calmly making sure any facts quoted are correct. It gets far more under their skin than venting at them.

The flip side of that coin could well have resulted in a corrosive substance being flung in the face of a City employee. Maybe there is no correlation at all but maybe there is. Who have the journalists weaponised?

The flip side of that coin could well have resulted in a corrosive substance being flung in the face of a City employee. Maybe there is no correlation at all but maybe there is. Who have the journalists weaponised?

Excellent point. Next time a hack talks about this on twitter, they should be asked. And again and again.

He has said he had nothing to do with it but he is also hinting he could publish private messages,how do you think Rabin is feeling,one of them won't delete the video and one is saying he might show everyone the messages,it's a fucking disgrace,let the 2 dicks fight it out between them in private then delete everything,blue on blue at the moment is a ****s trick,Rabin was doing a great job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.