Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Unfortunately I am also a simpleton so can’t embed tweets etc but he’s shown Harris up to be the fuckwit that he is. Harris peddling the usual shite City are state owned and Rabin exposing him for the charlatan he is.

Lift your game mate they’re can’t be 2 of us ;-)

People thinking they’re important, people overreacting, people desperate for attention, people thinking they’re minor celebrities who’s hero is Vernon Kay or Jim White or some sort of social media Dave Lizewski.

This helped a lot...firstly in laughing at myself and gaining a different perspective. Thank you, Psychedelic Casual :)

Regards,
Kick-Ass

This helped a lot...firstly in laughing at myself and gaining a different perspective. Thank you, Psychedelic Casual :)

Regards,
Kick-Ass
And a fitting name for the media could be the Red Mist, the enemy!

What is Rabin's new Twitter account name?

Don't know if he posted in the interim under another identity, but after no tweets or replies since 9 June, he's used the old account tweet one reply on Friday as well as loads of stuff yesterday and today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.