Extension for David , please

We call him the magician but the BBC reckons he is capable of miracles in there Brighton post match report!:-

"...,then Silva completed the scoring with his second touch after replacing David Silva."

We have to respect the decision by David to quit at the end of the season...he has more than earnt that right with his service to us.

He will have thought about this decision for a whle and wont have made it lightly. LIke his decisions on the pitch (which are always right) we have to trust him on this.

He was always gonna be magic this season. A full summer of rest, rest at international weekends and it being his last season here. He could end up poty in the prem.

Be sad to see him go but his heart is set on going home . I think the problems with his baby took a lot out of him and he has done remarkably well to do what he did. Going back to home to finish his career is a fitting end to one of the greatest players to grace This country .

Last edited:
I know Sergio was great today and got MoTM but I thought David was superb and really finding some form after a quiet end to last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.