Extinct Thread

Re: F1 Competition 2014: Season 4 **50 Spots Available**

Mine is dog shit this year I just cant have a season of F1 not being involved. Hopefully I will come last as mid table obscurity is wank

Although saying that the Williams car is competitive so Massa doesn't seem a bad shout now

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mine is dog shit this year I just cant have a season of F1 not being involved. Hopefully I will come last as mid table obscurity is wank

Although saying that the Williams car is competitive so Massa doesn't seem a bad shout now

supposedly a podium contender this weekend.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Hamilton
Hulkenburg
Mercedes
Mercedes

Red Bull really must be all over the show as they are out to over 5/1 to win the Constructors title.

Horner said he is worried they will be lapped in Australia

Its staggering to think Vettel won the last 9 races starting most of them odds on fav
And for the tenth race he's 16/1

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Hamilton
Hulkenburg
Mercedes
Mercedes

Red Bull really must be all over the show as they are out to over 5/1 to win the Constructors title.

Its staggering to think Vettel won the last 9 races starting most of them odds on fav

they'll get it right, it's whether Renault hold them back that'll be the key imo.

First practice tonight is going to be interesting.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

they'll get it right, it's whether Renault hold them back that'll be the key imo.

Well they have to be careful as they only get 5 engines this season if you blow 1 in the first race your down to 4 with a long long way to go and that engine is not great

sjk2008 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
sjk2008 said:
Hamilton - £50m
Massa - £40m
Mercedes - £45m
Mercedes - £25m

always you...

change.

Hamilton £50m
Massa £40m
Ferrari £45m
Mercedes £25m

Total - £160m

try again.<br /><br />-- Mar 13th, '14, 13:04 --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
The cookie monster said:

Well they have to be careful as they only get 5 engines this season if you blow 1 in the first race your down to 4 with a long long way to go and that engine is not great

indeed, suspect they'd haul it into the garage before a terminal issue would develop, this will be a glorified test session for the Renault teams this weekend, but the reality is we don't know how reliable either the Mercs or the Ferraris will be either, you can do all the testing but it comes down to sunday and every team has had some form of a problem.

im glad I got mine in second, it must be a nightmare to not pick a team who hasn't been picked

alonso
massa
ferrari
ferrari

dont think i seen that one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.