F.A. Cup 4th round prediction

Maybe while we're playing stoke a journalist might show up to watch us, lets not get our hopes up though.

few more fans at stoke will take away home advantage palace could be tricky but should go through. not the best draw but not the worst.

BLUEMATT23 said:
Thats us OUT.
We never win at the Britannia under Bobby.

Stoke generally play a second XI in the cup, it will be interesting to see whether Pulis will continue with that trend if they beat Palace

Phew were close to getting that scum

Not pleased with stoke or palace 2 good teams we will have to play our best football to beat them

salfordsingingblue said:
few more fans at stoke will take away home advantage palace could be tricky but should go through. not the best draw but not the worst.

Good point re the amount of blues that will be there, will be a great cup atmosphere and it will make a difference.

If Palace get through I can see a 4-1 for City.

If it's Stoke i'm going for 2-0 for the blues

Don't know why all the negativity. It's a tough game but we have to end our bad run there some time! We had a terrible run at the Emirates but went there and won in the Carling Cup a few years back!

POSITIVITY!

danny123 said:
Don't know why all the negativity. It's a tough game but we have to end our bad run there some time! We had a terrible run at the Emirates but went there and won in the Carling Cup a few years back!

POSITIVITY!

It's not that bad a run. No wins but mostly draws. A replay would be fine. I'd take that now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.