F.A.CUP 5th round draw (Wigan [A])

Judging by the sales criteria are city expecting it to sell out high ?
On cup scheme with 3500ish points will this be enough or is another route going to be needed ?

Judging by the sales criteria are city expecting it to sell out high ?
On cup scheme with 3500ish points will this be enough or is another route going to be needed ?

Not a chance i would say i' afraid, i'd look for alternatives. I qualify on Wednesday morning at 16,000 points & I am a bit worried to be honest that it won't go that far!

Anyone know how well this is selling ? I qualify to buy on Tuesday p.m. but my lad is 24 hours later. Don't know whether to grab mine when I can or risk waiting to get 2 together on Wednesday.

West Ham received 4,750 tickets so how come we only receive 4,345 and that stand holds nearly 5,500!

The North Stand at Wigan has a capacity of 5500 but Wigan only allow a maximum of 4800 these days. That's to prevent over crowding on the small concourses. I believe that Wigan have given City the full 4800 so why, I wonder, have City said they've only been allocated 4345?
Answers on a postcard?

Not a chance i would say i' afraid, i'd look for alternatives. I qualify on Wednesday morning at 16,000 points & I am a bit worried to be honest that it won't go that far!

Got to agree with Daveyboy. Am on the cup scheme with 9500 points and just hoping we get an extra allocation from Wigan.
Have a nagging feeling will see empty seats in their end.

Well the Latics are averaging 9,000 a game in a 25,000 seater stadium , i would be surprised if they sell out on the day , i reckon it they order 20,000 pies it should be enough.

Got to agree with Daveyboy. Am on the cup scheme with 9500 points and just hoping we get an extra allocation from Wigan.
Have a nagging feeling will see empty seats in their end.
Been on the wigan site very few left wont be getting anymore from them,would say this will sell out very soon .
City expect it to go past thursday but dont think it will drop much further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.