F.A Cup Games 4/5/6 January

ha. Still not answered the question you didn’t put a question mark at the end of by any chance ? Which was followed by we already know the answer. Yet I’m the WUM.

Anyway, I only caught second half, I’ve no idea why he didn’t book Xhaka and I said during the game that Lacazaette should have got carded for that. Yet again bad inconsistent officiating we have always put up with , was hoping VAR would reduce that and in some areas it has. Anyway, unless I agree with you and call everything corrupt then anything I say will be classed as wumming - which is as nauseating as you crying corruption at every chance.

And yet again you are commenting on a game you haven't fully watched. You have previous for this.

Your a WUM and I've called you out before on it and will do so again.

You've deflected everything put out to you tonight and stuck your nose into a debate about a referee performance in a football match you didn't even fucking watch.

Absolutely un fucking believable.

The post where I raised you a challenge was blatantly obvious I was looking for you to respond

You allegation that Leeds are in on some form of corruption certainly wasn't

You are just a pointless load of noise and bluster

And yet again you are commenting on a game you haven't fully watched. You have previous for this.

Your a WUM and I've called you out before on it and will do so again.

You've deflected everything put out to you tonight and stuck your nose into a debate about a referee performance in a football match you didn't even fucking watch.

Absolutely un fucking believable.

Sure zzz. I’ve answered your questions and gave my honest opinions without insulting - you won’t reason with anyone that has a different opinion so yeh let’s not bother aye.

* and yes you’re totally right. Xhaka didn’t get booked so that means Antony Taylor was taking bungs and is involved in a massive conspiracy to let arsenal win. Case closed.

Sure zzz. I’ve answered your questions and gave my honest opinions without insulting - you won’t reason with anyone that has a different opinion so yeh let’s not bother aye.

I'm the most reasonable man I know.

But I'm also not stupid and I see trouble a fucking mile off and you represent trouble.

Agreed, let's leave it.

I'm the most reasonable man I know.

But I'm also not stupid and I see trouble a fucking mile off and you represent trouble.

Agreed, let's leave it.

well I’ve been on the forum for years and respect it a lot, so take offence to you crying WUM when I give a different view. corruption could exist and I’d be happy to see proof of it, a ref making shit decisions isn’t proof as I see it week in week out. That is all. That’s just my opinion.

well I’ve been on the forum for years and respect it a lot, so take offence to you crying WUM when I give a different view. corruption could exist and I’d be happy to see proof of it, a ref making shit decisions isn’t proof as I see it week in week out. That is all. That’s just my opinion.

Read the link I sent earlier about the ex premier league ref (Mark Halsey) admitting he was told to turn a blind eye by his bosses.. or just ignore it and carry on asking for proof.

There's a reason they are forced to sign NDA's

* and yes you’re totally right. Xhaka didn’t get booked so that means Antony Taylor was taking bungs and is involved in a massive conspiracy to let arsenal win. Case closed.

Nobody said Taylor was involved in a massive conspiracy to ensure Arsenal win and nobody said he was taking bungs.

Corruption can come in many forms, little and large. The devil is in the detail.

Stop exacerbating the situation.

Read the link I sent earlier about the ex premier league ref (Mark Halsey) admitting he was told to turn a blind eye by his bosses.. or just ignore it and carry on asking for proof.

Wasting your time.

He doesn't want to believe it. Calls me out for not being reasonable, he's the most blinkered person I've read through on here.

Yes cheers I read that, and not a good look at all. I’m glad Neville called that out and refs now with VAR can hopefully not hide behind the I didn’t see it’ excuse which we’ve always put up with

I’m not denying it doesn’t happen - but pretty much every televised match is having cry’s of corruption for bad decisions - if it truly is happening and so obvious then the opposition team has to investigate and take legal steps, that does not seem to be happening.

it truly is happening and so obvious then the opposition team has to investigate and take legal steps, that does not seem to be happening.

How do you know it isn't happening?

Are you aware of the copious amounts of written complaints city have put in?

Not everything happens in the public domain.

Yes cheers I read that, and not a good look at all. I’m glad Neville called that out and refs now with VAR can hopefully not hide behind the I didn’t see it’ excuse which we’ve always put up with

I’m not denying it doesn’t happen - but pretty much every televised match is having cry’s of corruption for bad decisions - if it truly is happening and so obvious then the opposition team has to investigate and take legal steps, that does not seem to be happening.

They are hiding behind it though, we've seen since the start of this season rules and law being constantly rewritten and reinterpreted depending on the team/player.

The offside and handball rule has become a complete clusterfuck but its suit them it being such a grey area, cos they can interpret it to their own benefit when they wish.

Examples...

Van Dijk handball in build up to Mane goal vs Wolves, we are retrospectively told it was "too far back in the build up" when it was two passes to the goal being scored.

Grealish was denied a goal the other week for being a heel offside whilst walking back onside.. well before the ball was brought back into the area and he then scored whilst onside.

Do you not see how it can be easily manipulated. It doesn't even have to be the referee who's the corrupt one in this scenario. They just have to be complicit to their paymaster..

Like I dunno... turning a blind eye to a decision so their bosses (now VAR) can make the decision for them. Let the faceless backroom make the decision with no explanation, no recourse, nothing.

Also - if you ever watch the betting markets during a game, it's the televised matches (usually on alone rather than multiple games) that have the biggest swings in terms of betting, esp with Chinese betting syndicates. So it's the televised game where the money moves.

If you can't see it then I give up. From what I've read on here you seem like a decent bloke so wouldn't want to argue or anything, just a difference of opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.