F.A Cup Games 4/5/6 January

Those few moments sum up how the powers-that-be have f**ked up the introduction of VAR this year.

Even before The Formation Brick Throwers had taken the corner, tv had highlighted Origi being offside before taking his shot. It was clear and obvious. The fourth official or Stockley Park should be in a position to speak to the referee to inform him and hold up play immediately so that the free-kick to Everton could be awarded. Instead, they had to defend a corner, from which they could've conceded a goal. Which reminds me of a team that should've had a penalty at the same end of the ground but who didn't have a referee that went to the monitor to review, resulting in that team immediately conceding a goal at the other end when the Formation Brick Throwers got away with that one, too..

Btw, looking forward to Shearer criticising Liverpool's team selection as 'disrespectful', just as he did when Pellegrini/City chose a youthful side ahead of a trip to Kiev for a Champions' League game.

Don't hold your breath.

Those few moments sum up how the powers-that-be have f**ked up the introduction of VAR this year.

Even before The Formation Brick Throwers had taken the corner, tv had highlighted Origi being offside before taking his shot. It was clear and obvious. The fourth official or Stockley Park should be in a position to speak to the referee to inform him and hold up play immediately so that the free-kick to Everton could be awarded. Instead, they had to defend a corner, from which they could've conceded a goal. Which reminds me of a team that should've had a penalty at the same end of the ground but who didn't have a referee that went to the monitor to review, resulting in that team immediately conceding a goal at the other end when the Formation Brick Throwers got away with that one, too..

Btw, looking forward to Shearer criticising Liverpool's team selection as 'disrespectful', just as he did when Pellegrini/City chose a youthful side ahead of a trip to Kiev for a Champions' League game.
he called us a disgrace

Lineker just said Oliver was not directed to do it by the FA.

So why did he ? He had already given yellows to both the players

the cynic in me says it's an international TV market only Crystal Palace game and there'll be more to it.

For him of all people to be praised by the media for his use of the screens today after the plethora of ways he's fucked us over with it in recent times is sickening.

Elliot is a cheat already at 16 years old. Conned a penalty v Arsenal i believe also in the Carabo cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.