F.A Cup Games 4/5/6 January

Imagine being an Everton fan after this. I couldn’t feel any lower than after our QF exit to Blackburn away. This would be on a par given the side Liverpool put out. They now have zero to play for this season. No wonder they were so subdued at our place. Watching your neighbours flying to their first league title in 30 years, playing shit all season and then this. Dire
We've done those hard yards.

Imagine being an Everton fan after this. I couldn’t feel any lower than after our QF exit to Blackburn away. This would be on a par given the side Liverpool put out. They now have zero to play for this season. No wonder they were so subdued at our place. Watching your neighbours flying to their first league title in 30 years, playing shit all season and then this. Dire
I was just thinking can you imagine having to go to work tomorrow and face the abuse from your workmates then I remembered that they are Scousers and none of them have jobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.