F.A Cup Games 4/5/6 January

One of the founder members of the league. One of the most successful British clubs in history.

You have a short memory.

You have a long memory!!

In truth I know quite a few evertonians and they’re all good lads. I feel their pain tonight. In all the years of watching city, even in our darkest days, not sure I can ever remember a derby defeat that was that humiliating

I don't even mind that they beat Everton personally, its just coverage like this that highlights what's wrong with football coverage today.

Man of the match performance for Foden, goal for THB coupled with a solid performance for an 18 year old English CB with a bright future. Does anyone believe the BBC would have creamed themselves over our academy lads performances and patted our club on the back like that, had they covered our game?

One of the founder members of the league. One of the most successful British clubs in history.

You have a short memory.
Yes but for a Club of their standing they have under performed for a quarter of a century and allowed the team that squatted in their old stadium to pass them and eclipse them. Today was a performance that I suspect was completely unacceptable to the vast majority of Toffees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.