F.A. cup tattoo

Well thank fuck for the FA Cup win i hve been able to cover up my "rooney city legend", Kaka and Champions league winners 2011 tats

Was worried but at same time got Fabregas tat on me forehead

My next door neighbour has a tattoo shop in Harrow (spiders). The pub next door Wards was full of City and 1 minute after the game finished someone walked in pissed out of his head and had FA Cup Winners 2011 tattooed at the top of his chest. Are you on Bluemoon?

chesney said:
im thinking of getting ''Superbia In Proelia'' at the top of my chest going all way across , basically exactly the same as on our crest the same scroll and everything, what you guys think? ive wanted a city tatoo for some time and wouldnt mind the old badge but i want something not many people will have i want people to ask me what it means and for me to have to explain!
Not quite the same....

photo.jpg

ForeverCity said:
That guy who got a tattoo of city winning the FA Cup what covered the whole of his back a WEEK before the Final. :D

He Had Some Bollocks to get that done!

i watched the final with him in the pub, he shown it me and its top, he's crazy aswell, i asked him why he wasnt there at wembley and he said he's banned from every football ground in england lmao

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.