F.A.O. Trigger

yes i agree, that prick was saying all sorts of stuff, anyway i just sent this email to the F.A.:

Hello, I would like to make a complaint about arsenals robin van persie behaviour yesterday against manchester city at eastlands, if adebayor is going to get punished for his celebration then the F.A should look into RVP's aswell, numerious times before he even scored he was gesturing and swearing at all the city fans in the far south stand/colin bell stand corner flag when he came to take a corner where their was ladies and alot of young children, when he scored he ran straight to all of us and starting shouting and swearing at us, after that he still kept shouting things at us for the rest of the match, he had no reason to wind the crowd up at all.

As for adebayors it's not like he ran to the arsenal fans and then swore or gestured to them is is? it's passion and the game is starting to miss that because everytime you do something when you score it warrants a yellow card, it's just ruining the game, football is passion at the end of the day if you can't celebrate then it's pathetic, if the arsenal fans haden't of charged down to the front no one would of said a thing about this incident, the arsenal fans were out of order and they should be investigated to for their actions after acting like mindless thugs throwing objects and trying to get onto the pitch, i am not the only one to notice this about RVP, this topic has been brought up on manchester citys biggest forum, <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139599" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139599</a>

if adebayor get's abuse from the arsenal fans and they sing songs about him in a disrespectful way about his family then you get it back, simple as, fully expect a number of city fans to complain aswell to city and yourselfs.

If adebayor get's charged for his celebration it's just another case of the F.A ruining the beautiful game.

Danny

Morning fellows - it can be reported to Peter Fletcher at City, however it is really Greater Manchester Police who deal these complaints and thus it would be better to submit to them any complaints. I think a phone call to them at 0161 872-5050 would help find out who these complaints should be directed to.

As regards the Showsec security guy he is fine, it has been reported that he was taken to hospital which is NOT true, I spoke to him after the game, he took a blow to the head he doesnt know whether it was a fist or what! he was dealt with by the medical staff but was absolutely fine afterwards, no cuts or bruising.

By the way, on a different point entirely, even though from what I could hear the words to the Adebayor song had been changed, it was confirmed if they had sung thei "dad washes elephants" version, it would not have been treated as racist. The club had checked this out with the Crown Prosecution Service beforehand, to see how they stood had they needed to eject people for singing it.

Trigger said:
Morning fellows - it can be reported to Peter Fletcher at City, however it is really Greater Manchester Police who deal these complaints and thus it would be better to submit to them any complaints. I think a phone call to them at 0161 872-5050 would help find out who these complaints should be directed to.

As regards the Showsec security guy he is fine, it has been reported that he was taken to hospital which is NOT true, I spoke to him after the game, he took a blow to the head he doesnt know whether it was a fist or what! he was dealt with by the medical staff but was absolutely fine afterwards, no cuts or bruising.

By the way, on a different point entirely, even though from what I could hear the words to the Adebayor song had been changed, it was confirmed if they had sung thei "dad washes elephants" version, it would not have been treated as racist. The club had checked this out with the Crown Prosecution Service beforehand, to see how they stood had they needed to eject people for singing it.
I am in 116 and got the the ground at about 145 yesterday and at about 2 pm a group of 10 arse fans started singing the dad song and a steward told them to pack it in and this is whythey sung the arshavin song instead

It appears we should of smashed the stadium up to draw attention to Van Persie's celebration. As we didnt it has gone unnoticed.

svennis pennis said:
It appears we should of smashed the stadium up to draw attention to Van Persie's celebration. As we didnt it has gone unnoticed.

We should have ripped our seat out and twatted the entire Arsenal team over the head with them and we should have stamped on Wenger's head and called him a child molester, even though he isn't one. And we should have torn down the big screen and twatted everyone in the press box with it.

Pam said:
svennis pennis said:

We should have ripped our seat out and twatted the entire Arsenal team over the head with them and we should have stamped on Wenger's head and called him a child molester, even though he isn't one. And we should have torn down the big screen and twatted everyone in the press box with it.

You crack me up sometimes Pam :)

Did anyone see Van Persie when shay given was injured, he went over to shay and got the arsenal fans going by puting his hands in the air and then he started to winde up the city fans near the arsenal fans.

If anyone was there can they confirm it?

Trigger, do you know why block 109 was being forced to sit down? It's a bit strange letting the other blocks jump around and killing the atmosphere there.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Trigger, do you know why block 109 was being forced to sit down? It's a bit strange letting the other blocks jump around and killing the atmosphere there.

Hi Mate as you are probably aware it is against the ground regulations to stand, however in certain areas such as 110 and 111 it is impossible to police with the numbers involved and thus they get away with it.

However, the club has to draw the line somewhere (this no standing rules is from the council not City) and thus have now started to ensure this standing does not spread further. Yesterday there were more stewards and a "task force" put in place to try and control this, and I suspect this will continue.

Towards the end of the game yesterday (when things got heated) most of the East Stand - and possibly other parts of the ground were stood) and thus you may have noticed stewards were told to stand, it would have been impossible to get everybody to sit.

Believe you me it isnt stewards being jobsworth's, although it may come across as this sometimes, but merely enforcing rules set by the council and obviously this is for the general safety of all within the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.