F.F.S well done lads

whothefisAlice

Right, no 3pts, crap atmosphere, wrong tactics, Micah over Zaba....give over.

I just want to say well done lads, and good on yer all of those in attendance tonight. Im sorry, Rome wasn't built in a day, and I am just happy that we have put our names well and truly on the world stage.

It was an absolute pleasure watching it in the bar today. All us wanted to be there, but we couldnt be. I hope you all enjoyed it and f.f.s give over moaning and think about the big picture.

We are in the Champions League, we are joint top of the league and we are the centre of the world stage now. The league is our priority anyway. I posted myself can we win the champions league, but to be honest after today i'm really not arsed. We aren't going to finish outside the top 4 anytime soon, and winning the league is our main goal, end of.

LET'S ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT.

Couldn't agree more. A little bit negative on here tonight including some retarded threads on violence. Unlike a lot of fans I'm still pinching myself that were playing with europe's elite. Tonight was something new and special for all of us and its not surprising the players and fans were a little nervous. A point against a well drilled Napoli side who clearly done their homework to stifle us through the middle and play on the counter attack aint bad at all. The team played well overall and were going for the win, if we hadn't have done an arsenal and try and walk into the net we'd have won this game in the first half.

A couple of further points: I thought the Napoli fans were excellent in that second half whereas we were farly quiet. We needed to put our nervousness aside and get behind the team. I'm sure that would've raised the players game. Thought Dzeko was great tonight and played with strength and passion to win every ball he contended.

Roll on Sunday and roll on the three amigo's back to their very best.

I totaly agree. The game was absolutely amazing ! So many chances , we could win easily but we simply didnt have any luck. I think we could even score in the last 10+ minutes if Tevez didnt come in game :/( I dont have anything against him but i have a feeling he somehow doesnt fit in the team that Mancini is building right now...) .

All i can say is that I SIMPLY CAN"T WAIT the next MC game. MC is playing sucha a nice football its unbeliavable in my opinion :)

Im fucking drunk. Just got home. had a night out with a rag lass after the match, not a bad night. Her new nighty is my fucking City top (it smells nice im told).....fuck.

Either way we did ok and this is new to us lads. I have not read other posts due to drunkness but calma calma. We did ok lads, trust Mancini.

I fancy us to do better away from home tbh..teams will be more open and this will suit us..breaking down an 8 man defence isnt easy especially one as good as Napoli's..

It was amazing just to see us in it last night.

It wasn't a great result last night, but there's 5 games left, and we have a chance in every single game. Bring it on!

The seeding in this group is false, Napoli are a very good side, and given this was our first Champions league game we should not be berating the team, or the manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.