F***ING ANNOYING!!!

A A

Anonymous

So I'm sitting there reading my book and my Mrs is watching the X-Factor on TV. That's not what I find really annoying as it's just TV for the dumb masses. However, I then hear some blonde bimbo halfwit (not sure of her name) describe the contestants as, and I quote, "Some of the bravest people on the planet". NO!!! FUCK OFF YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKER! IT'S CNUTS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME FUCKING DESPAIR! SHALLOW, PRECIOUS & TOTALLY VACUOUS woman. I FUCKING HATE YOU! JUST FUCK OFF & DIE!

I feel a little better now.

Cheesy said:
So I'm sitting there reading my book and my Mrs is watching the X-Factor on TV. That's not what I find really annoying as it's just TV for the dumb masses. However, I then hear some blonde bimbo halfwit (not sure of her name) describe the contestants as, and I quote, "Some of the bravest people on the planet". NO!!! FUCK OFF YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKER! IT'S CNUTS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME FUCKING DESPAIR! SHALLOW, PRECIOUS & TOTALLY VACUOUS woman. I FUCKING HATE YOU! JUST FUCK OFF & DIE!

I feel your pain.

Bluemoon115 said:
robspankthemonkey said:
Totally agree, now Strictly come dancing is a different mater that's quality TV.

Yeah because its actual talent. Not some pre-recorded music being mimed by some pop tarts who's body parts will become more famous than them.

It's the 'bravest people on the planet' bit that really annoys me. Bravery is coping with a serious illness you or your loved ones have. Bravery is putting your life on the line for the sake of others. Bravery is standing up for what you know is right even though the consequences may be terrible for you. There is no bravery in having to face the wrath of a bunch of twats, who actually count for fuck all in the grand scheme of things, 'judging' you. There is no bravery in facing the 'terrible' consequence of failure being simply that you're not going to have a career in the music industry. Boo fucking hoo. Cnuts.

Cheesy said:

Afuckingreed Cheesy.

Cheesy said:

Are you saying "Two-up Two-down" are not brave?

Swales lives said:
Cheesy said:

Are you saying "Two-up Two-down" are not brave?

"wasn't that a bit dangerous?"

"Well we know that now don't we.."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.