F..k the vultures.

80s Shorts

Well done Mancini. Smooth operator. Makes me a little sick to look at and listen to these
so called journalists aka vultures, looking for the tiniest scrap of rotting meat to spread over their back pages. Well they can all f..k off as far as I am concerned. Also if the embarrased and disgusted so called City fans dont get a grip, I will be selling samuria swords at the stadium on boxing day so that you can all run into the centre circle and fall on them you f..kin bleeding heart idiots. Get behind the club. We have enough enemies as it is ffs.

Its the Rag Media what do you expect?

The bit that made me laugh is when they said you made us believe, he was there for the long run. And the way they made out the CITY fans are complety angered by the appointment of Mancini

Its the so called city fans calling radio stations and sticking their faces in front of cameras saying how embarrassed and disgusted they are to be city fans that annoys me just as much. Can they not see they are damaging the club they apparently love.

So-called city fans unite. free 'samuria' cutlery at coms.Dont forget though only 'so-called' fans ,none of those proper fans that hate the rags more than loving city will qualify.All thanks to a so-called BM poster whose generosity is only matched by his

I work in the newspaper industry-when the cameras panned across the vermin it made me feel sick. They are a bunch of smug know all twats who know fuck all about football. I would start banning some of the Red tops from the ground. If they want to report let them buy tickets SCUM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.