F@@king rubbish today - your thoughts

tamworthblue said:
mackenzie,

That's the $64,000 question as they say. So many people on here say 'well who else can we get, give him more time'. I'm not a blatant HUGHES OUT! fan and I don't know the answer. But I am sure ADUG does. If they are willing to chuck 30m on a player, then 10m on a top manager should be well worth it. One of the big boys will be up for it for that sort of money, it's probably happenning while I type...

Well, if there IS someone out there like that he would have my vote everytime.

Re: Fucking rubbish today - your thoughts

salfordtrueblue said:
Chrisuk23 said:
FUCKING WANK!!! ive been backing Hughes but i cant anymore, 1 win away all season, if he cant motivate the team to get even a point at shitty west ham he has got to go! HUGHES OUT!
Prick !

Why?

Soulboy said:
I like your point about ADUG not waiting around forever.

I've argued the case for some time now that the reasons they bought us was for us to be their Flagship in the world footballing arena. They wanted to prove to the world (and Dubai in particular) that they could be top dog if they invested in the right club.

After 9 months all they've endured is one embarrassment after another. one humiliation swiftly followed by the next.

Does anyone on here really think that those in power in the middle east aren't squirming with what is going on? That they're not already thinking about wriiting off what they've invested so far and looked elsewhere? AC MIlan anyone?

This is my big fear about the retention of Hughes. If he can't get it sorted quickly it may be that our best (and only?) chance of long-term success will be pissed up the wall by an inexperienced manager?

I hope this is just worst case scenario, but I know if i was pulling the strings I would be questioning my investment at this moment in time.

Good post and certainly a possibility however, I think ADUG are in it for the long term but they will not accept second best. Hughes (and Cook) were not their appointments yet they have backed them...but they will expect a return. At this point in time, I cannot see Hughes being here during the summer transfer window...I can see ADUG throwing huge money at a world class manager who has managed at the top, can attract the world class stars to the club and is versatile in their ways.

pedrospiderpig said:
i agree with you soulboy, i cant understand why we can be good at home but crap away, can put the ball in the net at home but not away. i suppose we have always been the same, some thing must change soon though

Theres a song in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.