F@@king rubbish today - your thoughts

Re: Fucking rubbish today - your thoughts

BillyShears said:
Mike D said:
Oh what do you expect Billy an orgie of positive some felching with Hughes and bit of ring licking with Bellers. Its all about opinions not everyone wants to cowtail with you an the rest of the happy clappers and pretend everything is great

Oh what do I expect Mike D? I expect that Hughes will be sacked in the summer...but I expect that between now and then you, Snorer, and few others on this board will ensure that for at least 90% of the time between now and then bluemoon will be a steaming, putrid, pile of shit to read.

The same boring, dull, pointless, attention seeking, posters - wetting their pants, then sitting in their soiled underwear in front of their computers typing "Hughes Out" "Hughes is shit..." over and over again.

Still, whatever gets you people through the day...

Billy... if it is you, learn to type or get your keyboard looked at.

Ypou must be in your fucking element seeing City lose again... I think it is the fact we have been unsuccesful for 33 years is what keeps you here

fucking none of us want city to lose, its the manner of our performances that we churn out every other week that pisses us off , nobody can say they understood hughes substitutions today, ide be happy just for a decent run but it doesnt seem to matter who is in charge that we cant get it right

pedrospiderpig said:
fucking none of us want city to lose, its the manner of our performances that we churn out every other week that pisses us off , nobody can say they understood hughes substitutions today, ide be happy just for a decent run but it doesnt seem to matter who is in charge that we cant get it right

excellent point

pedrospiderpig said:
we were the better side in the second half!. you must be f*cking joking, we were shit all match apart from first ten mins. am sick of these performances every away match, the arabs will soon be off and invest somewhere else soon if this carries on,

If you can't see we where much the better side in the 2nd half then you know nothing about football. Criticise if you want but don't talk shite!

foreverblue said:
pedrospiderpig said:
we were the better side in the second half!. you must be f*cking joking, we were shit all match apart from first ten mins. am sick of these performances every away match, the arabs will soon be off and invest somewhere else soon if this carries on,

If you can't see we where much the better side in the 2nd half then you know nothing about football. Criticise if you want but don't talk shite!

They scored in the second half, we didn't.

Once they went ahead it was obvious we would try and have a go.

Bluemoon115 said:
pedrospiderpig said:
the arabs will soon be off and invest somewhere else soon if this carries on,

Don't be a drama queen. GO and do some research into the culture of our owners instead of spouting uneducated shite.

I agree
Yes we have spent a lot of money
Yes we are not there yet with Man U

Give it time please (unless you are a 70 year old season ticket holder) we need to put things into pespective and realise this is the longest time in my memory we have stayed in the top flight
Money doesnt bring instant success but 3 or 4 years down the line(hope you 70 year olds are still alive) it will and only then will we have the right to say things are not good enough

The Arabs may quit but lets enjoy why we can and start to realise that its not as simple as some city fans make out

We have a young team

Keep the faith and always rememer the good old days (Yo Yoing form league to league)

hate to say it but didnt west ham score in the second half and we didnt. so we wasnt the better team in the 2nd half. we all have an opinion and ime sticking with mine. even the mighty big spending bolton have gone above us. ime fucking pissed right off

The football being played is just so shit it's untrue.
It reminds me of how we played under Pearce.

You cant defend the fact that we have only won 1 game away all season.

We have become a laughing stock since the take over because of the shit what is being played.
We should be moving forward but I just cant see it happening with this guy in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.