F1 2024 season

TinFoilHat

Hidden in the spacecraft of our reptilian overlord
Team supported
Manchester City

The propaganda for Madrid,

Load of twaddle, I found it on google earth. Be like driving through an industrial park.

https://earth.google.com/web/search...0AR-Dch-KJ4S0AZRoJLWMl-NkAhJ0C0A1V-NkA6AwoBMA

Can't see anywhere where it would flow at all with that layout.

Another pointless street circuit on the calendar at the expense of losing Barcelona as a circuit. Liberty media are killing F1 with their over marketing and too many races.

Another pointless street circuit on the calendar at the expense of losing Barcelona as a circuit. Liberty media are killing F1 with their over marketing and too many races.

As a racing fan it's a broken sport in so many ways unfortunately.

It's driven me towards Indycar and endurance championships like the WEC and IMSA which seem more grounded and have better racing without the need for artificial aids like DRS.

It's driven me towards Indycar and endurance championships like the WEC and IMSA which seem more grounded and have better racing without the need for artificial aids like DRS.
Rumours Verstappen is eying up endurance racing as he wants a new challenge.

Rumours Verstappen is eying up endurance racing as he wants a new challenge.

Interesting. I doubt he'll want to give up the mega money he's on in F1 for a while yet but it would be great to see. When Alonso was trying a bit of everything a few years back some of his drives in the endurance champions were a sight to behold.

Things like this:

Just 100% commited driving for two hours.

But Max does do endurance racing in a style already with the iracing events he regular takes part in.

Yeah that's the sim stuff.

'The triple world champion will be competing in the sim version of the 24-hour Daytona race - a huge event on the simulation racing calendar.'

Shame he's not in the proper event this coming weekend along with one of last year's WEC champions (Brendon Hartley), the Indycar champion (Alex Palou) and the Indy 500 winner (Josef Newgarden) amongst other star names like Jenson Button.

Yeah that's the sim stuff.

'The triple world champion will be competing in the sim version of the 24-hour Daytona race - a huge event on the simulation racing calendar.'

Shame he's not in the proper event this coming weekend along with one of last year's WEC champions (Brendon Hartley), the Indycar champion (Alex Palou) and the Indy 500 winner (Josef Newgarden) amongst other star names like Jenson Button.
I was watching a report where he mentioned he wanted to do the real endurance racing. Naturally I don't think his current F1 contract allows that. If he continues winning world championships they might allow him.

I wonder what Senna would have made of drs? If you’re within a second of someone you are literally guaranteed to pass them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.