F1 Competition 2012: Season 2 **Entries Closed**

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Hmmm, up to 4th after what has generally been agreed to be a slightly freakish race weekend. Not sure whether to be pleased with that or not!

Have to admit to being very scared about the fact it was one hell of a weird race and i ended up 5th

looking at both your teams I think dan has a much better chance than you of staying near the top after China.

Just sayin'...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluemoon dan said:
Hmmm, up to 4th after what has generally been agreed to be a slightly freakish race weekend. Not sure whether to be pleased with that or not!

Have to admit to being very scared about the fact it was one hell of a weird race and i ended up 5th

looking at both your teams I think dan has a much better chance than you of staying near the top after China.

Just sayin'...
You have to admit that mine is geared for recurring high points and consistancy.

Happy days,

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluemoon dan said:

Just sayin'...

Yeah unfortunately my hand was forced on some issues but as long as Ricciardo keeps being ordinary i will never lose points on him

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluemoon dan said:

Just sayin'...

So that's me dropping like a bloody stone next time out then!

SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Just sayin'...
You have to admit that mine is geared for recurring high points and consistancy.

Happy days,

Well...Lewis can't be on pole or finish 3rd forever, and Vettel/Button will pick themselves up which will bump Di Resta down a few places, I don't think the Force India is the quickest out of the midfield bunch.

Still you've started well, will be a tight comp, few weeks till China so some of the teams will bring updates to Shanghai which may shake things up again.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:12 pm --<br /><br />
Bluemoon dan said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Just sayin'...

So that's me dropping like a bloody stone next time out then!

haha, well Hulkenberg finishing well did help you a lot seeing as he was out in Lap 1 in Oz. Webber's being nice and consistent though, wonder how long that will last...

Thank fuck for the bbc coverage of the races on Setanta over here. Sky is shit in comparsion. They signed Gary Anderson the former Jordan designer of there cars to the technical analyst which has been a highlight and the comentary team shits all over sky. Try and watch the next race on bbc and compare the 2 and bbc shits all over them.

leighton said:
Thank fuck for the bbc coverage of the races on Setanta over here. Sky is shit in comparsion. They signed Gary Anderson the former Jordan designer of there cars to the technical analyst which has been a highlight and the comentary team shits all over sky. Try and watch the next race on bbc and compare the 2 and bbc shits all over them.

So in short BBC shits on Sky, got it ;)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
leighton said:

So in short BBC shits on Sky, got it ;)
Sky's coverage has been awesome.

Re: F1 Competition 2012: Season 2.

Seasideblue said:
ok my choice are as follows

Hamilton 45
Grosjean 30
Mclaren 35
engine merc 30

Total 140

Some good points for me today merc 1,2,3

Ham 3rd
Grosjean 6

mclaren 2nd and 3rd

I will let JMW work them out :-)

I have Button,Hamilton and Mercedes also Mararussia trundled round so no doubt decent points for them lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.