F1 Historic Finale - Abu Dhabi

anyone not in a ferrari, christ they are the rags of formula one and have you seen their fans? just like rags

I love this track city blue run off areas instead of the green, just love it. Also as it gets darker one of the buildings is lit in city blue.
Oh yer anyone but the spaniard.

Come on Fernando!, if not I'd like Webber to get it.

Ferrari are the only thing in life that is red and I love, how they are the rags of the F1 world I dont know? True embodiment of racing, they dont race to sell cars, they sell cars to go racing. Far from angels absolutely true but F1 is and has always been the piranha club, plus they are also part owned by Mubadala who we all know is headed by... Khaldoon.

Maybe Khaldoon could get them to race in Manchester Blue instead of Enzo Red next year!

BlueBeenie said:
Come on Fernando!, if not I'd like Webber to get it.

Ferrari are the only thing in life that is red and I love, how they are the rags of the F1 world I dont know? True embodiment of racing, they dont race to sell cars, they sell cars to go racing. Far from angels absolutely true but F1 is and has always been the piranha club, plus they are also part owned by Mubadala who we all know is headed by... Khaldoon.

Maybe Khaldoon could get them to race in Manchester Blue instead of Enzo Red next year!

They are the rags of racing because they are red...obviously! arrogant and think they have a divine right to win everything every year and have been helped out so many times by the FIA with dodgy decisions that always seem to go in favour of them rather than McLaren etc...

The decisions have gone their way a lot of the time, plenty of times they swing other ways though. I know at times Ferrari International Assistance wasnt exactly even handed but as I say its not always gone their way, not got the best of memories so cant really recall many incidents either for or against but remember being very unhappy at times, its all about the politics though, sometimes you're the blue eyed boys sometimes not.

I got a lot of love for Ferrari and hate hearing them being compared to that shite! Can understand the comparison in some ways but as a fan of them and hating the rags as I do I dont like it, rags are a bunch of soul whoring money grabbing twats, Ferrari make as much money as possible to go racing in as many events as they can, that was the sole and whole reason for making and selling cars and the ethos of Ferrari as an entity, its a huge difference.

Once they go racing they go to win and do everything they can to do so, nothing wrong with that especially in a rule bending sport like F1.

I think the only thing between Alonso and the championship is his engine.

Would be happy if he won it. He's the best all round driver on the grid.

Although I've no preference who wins really, just want to see some drama tomorrow to finish a great season off...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.