F1 Season 2020.

Lewis gonna limp over the line again?

I'm sure he'll let us know how tough it's been.

Can't fault him though. Great defence at the start and clearly better than Bottas on the long run. It's a bit dull but it's certainly a deserved win.

Reactions: mat
Yet another boring race. The Giovannazi/Russell crash could have spiced it up, but it didn't. No one is getting near Mercedes and Ferrari are a lame horse.

I paused the race half way through for about half an hour and just fast forwarded the remaining laps and there were two positional changes for the rest of the race.

Everyone else needs to catch up to Mercedes. Easier said than done.

Hamilton wins.
Imagine.
My.
Surprise.

And Bottas second. Hamilton now 47 points ahead of Bottas, after 7 rounds. Mercedes so far ahead of everyone else, the championship will be a procession from here on in. He could well have the championship sewn up with 4 or 5 races to go, barring unforeseen circumstances. Great for Lewis and his fans, and there's lots of them on here. But looking at the bigger picture, it's making for a boring championship.

Hamilton wins.
Imagine.
My.
Surprise.

And Bottas second. Hamilton now 47 points ahead of Bottas, after 7 rounds. Mercedes so far ahead of everyone else, the championship will be a procession from here on in. He could well have the championship sewn up with 4 or 5 races to go, barring unforeseen circumstances. Great for Lewis and his fans, and there's lots of them on here. But looking at the bigger picture, it's making for a boring championship.
Might as well be Celtic.

Hamilton wins.
Imagine.
My.
Surprise.

I've always liked the F1 and there's been a few good races this season but it always hurts when there's little competition at the front of the field.

We've had domination plenty of times in the past but this is the longest period of consecutive domination ever seen in F1 by one team.

The Moto GP sounds a treat now that the usual dominant rider (Marc Marquez) is out injured. I keep meaning to watch it and forget it's on. I think now is the time to pay more attention to the Moto GP as it looks like that is going to be a cracking championship battle as well as the usual good racing.

People are getting bored, but what do you do? The best car combined with the best driver. Take Hamilton out of the equation, and I think you could have an interesting scrap most years between Bottas and Verstappen.
Jesus, far be it from me to quote whiskynose approvingly, but he was once asked a very stupid question by a very stupid journalist, and he got rightly irritated (for once). The journalist asked Ferguson, "Don't you get fed up of winning?" What on earth was he supposed to say? He got paid big bucks for winning. And Hamilton gets paid big bucks for winning. Hamilton is going to suddenly start driving badly? I don't think so. It's for the others, somehow, to find something extra.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.