F1 Season 2020.

New Haas signing Nikita Mazepin seems to have gotten himself into very hot water. A video was posted on his Instagram of him groping a woman's chest.

I don't know the context but it seems pretty indefensible on my viewing.

New Haas signing Nikita Mazepin seems to have gotten himself into very hot water. A video was posted on his Instagram of him groping a woman's chest.

I don't know the context but it seems pretty indefensible on my viewing.

Not a good look but she, the woman who it was, has posted that they are good friends and it was a joke...

The woman in the video, model Andrea D'lVal, shared her own statement on Instagram on Wednesday, insisting that she and Mazepin are "good friends", the video was a "joke", and that she was the one who posted it on his story.

"Hi guys, I just want to let you know Nikita and I have been good friends for a long time and nothing from that video was serious at all!" she said.

It's a strange "joke" from the outside but if they're friends, then who knows the truth of the relationship, other than them?

Not a good look but she, the woman who it was, has posted that they are good friends and it was a joke...

The woman in the video, model Andrea D'lVal, shared her own statement on Instagram on Wednesday, insisting that she and Mazepin are "good friends", the video was a "joke", and that she was the one who posted it on his story.

"Hi guys, I just want to let you know Nikita and I have been good friends for a long time and nothing from that video was serious at all!" she said.

It's a strange "joke" from the outside but if they're friends, then who knows the truth of the relationship, other than them?
I've just seen the uncensored version, it's actually a lot less bad.

Speaks volumes that he'd film himself doing it though.

It's quite sad its the last race of the season. I think F1 has been the most enjoyable sport to watch since the pandemic, provided some joy during a toss year.

Let's hope it is a good race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.