F1 Season 2021

Is it just me or are there way too many red flags in qualifying this year?

Sick of seeing people out of qualifying because they didn't get a lap in before someone put their car in the wall.

This is a proper drivers circuit that punishes mistakes. No car parks of tarmac to let drivers off the hook. The first runs were always going to be important.

Reactions: mat
Is it just me or are there way too many red flags in qualifying this year?

Sick of seeing people out of qualifying because they didn't get a lap in before someone put their car in the wall.

For me, the rule should change so if there's a red flag with under 5 minutes to go anyone behind the car causing the incident gets an additional free run.

Surprisingly fast final lap from Hamilton.

I expect Verstappen to piss it tomorrow barring pit strategy disaster.

Brilliant. Game on.

Meanwhile a "Red Bull" Honda makes the top 4 in the hands of, checks notes, Pierre Gasly.

Ridiculous if he doesn't start next season in a real one.

Surprisingly fast final lap from Hamilton.

I expect Verstappen to piss it tomorrow barring pit strategy disaster.
Doubt that. Hamilton has had his fair share of luck and Verstappen his fair share of bad luck. It’ll be like City vs rags with Verstappen representing the former.

Both Verstappen and Hamilton by far the best drivers in the field.

What a track.

When Hamilton said it's old school he wasn't kidding. Drivers having none of that over safe run off areas as seem compulsory at modern tracks. Mixed with the wind making driver have to readjust. The race will either be carnage or a classic.

I used to live a 5 minute walk from the track .Early Saturday and Sunday mornings in the summer were unbearable when there was a race weekend as the noise was deafening. As a one road town it was chaos when it was club racing so I`d hate to think what it`s currently like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.