F1 Season 2021

Great reply from Hamilton. True sportsmanship. Some on here should learn from the man.

F1 is blessed Hamilton and Mercedes got true competition at last. Pity Honda won’t continue.

The rule change got Red Bull moaning. Mercedes even tried to change the pitstop rule. Free win Belgium? Verstappen would’ve won it and would have gained more points than he eventually did. Nothing wrong with the Monaco pole.
Pushed of the track by Hamilton who got just 5 seconds penalty. Pushed of the track by another Mercedes set up.

You see, I can be as childish as you are. It’s too easy.

Except I'm right, and you're just projecting wishful thinking onto a race that would have been carnage. Hamilton got punished for Max taking himself out with yet another reckless move, in Imola and Spain Max got away with 2 race ending moves if Lewis hadn't been savvy and backed out (exactly what Max didn't do at Silverstone).

Max has an artificial championship lead and it will always go down as an * title win because he didn't win the Belgian GP. Red Bull got handed a blueprint set of regulations to give them a clear advantage because despite being a supposed genius Newey hasn't designed a competent title winning car for a decade so the rules have had to be written for him and Honda just so they can have a turn. There are winners, and there are champions.

Except I'm right, and you're just projecting wishful thinking onto a race that would have been carnage. Hamilton got punished for Max taking himself out with yet another reckless move, in Imola and Spain Max got away with 2 race ending moves if Lewis hadn't been savvy and backed out (exactly what Max didn't do at Silverstone).

Max has an artificial championship lead and it will always go down as an * title win because he didn't win the Belgian GP. Red Bull got handed a blueprint set of regulations to give them a clear advantage because despite being a supposed genius Newey hasn't designed a competent title winning car for a decade so the rules have had to be written for him and Honda just so they can have a turn. There are winners, and there are champions.
Neither driver put a foot wrong good drive by Max, I’m looking forward to Russell v Max in the next few years, just glad it’s competitive again.

Just watched the C4 highlights, went to the beach today, and thought it was a pretty good race and fantastic new event on the calendar. The Dutch fans were brilliant. Love the track, hope it appears on my racing game!

Glad it was a 2-stopper, even then they were running out of rubber at the end. Considering they were the 3 hardest tyres in the range, that's some degradation going on! Really shows how much work the drivers and cars are doing in all those corners...

Max dominated but he had the best car, and the lead, so could cover off anything Lewis did, but thought Lewis was brilliant too. The way he pushed him and told the team to fuck off was great. Top respect.

Then going and beating Bottas' fastest lap was class too. Good on Bottas for ignoring the team/ex-team orders and going for it, but Lewis still put the manners on him. Sit down lad. Russell will be a very different proposition IMO. Can't wait.

Lewis is leading the Merc team more now than ever though. He seems like the only one who knows how to fight when you don't have the best car. Bottas couldn't give a fuck any more and who can blame him? He'll still qualify well though because he's actually a decent driver.

Great race and results for Gasly, Leclerc and Alonso. Perez fucked up again by ruining his hard tyres after a couple of laps. He's shit. And he can fuck right off with the "Who's next?" bollocks. You should be passing cars down the field with the best car and better fucking tyres, you ****! How about starting from the first two rows occasionally??

And breathe....

Great event. Great driving. Great season.

Monza next weekend. Bring it on.

The Don (Fernando Alonso) again showing that he's an absolute animal.

In the sixth or seventh best car he makes up three positions in the top ten. Made a typical Alonso start and made up a few places. Then also made the only like for like (similar strategy at the time) overtake in the top ten as well.

Please, please can we see Alonso fighting at the front again next season.

God You’re talking like the rags I hear for years ever since we took silverware and they didn’t.
Or the dippers who are always the victim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.