F1 Season 2021

>Do you think Hamilton is afraid of you?​

>“He will never admit that. At least I'm not afraid of him. Yeah, I think I'll make him nervous if he sees me in his mirrors. He's a different driver than me, less aggressive. He doesn't know how to race like I do. I can't blame him for that either, because he was never able to learn that like I did from my father."​

Does anyone here still want Max to win?

Jos Verstappen has how many world championships?

>“He will never admit that. At least I'm not afraid of him. Yeah, I think I'll make him nervous if he sees me in his mirrors. He's a different driver than me, less aggressive. He doesn't know how to race like I do. I can't blame him for that either, because he was never able to learn that like I did from my father."​

Yeah, me :)

I’m not a fan of either.

It would be nice to see someone other than Hamilton win a title, but I do wish it were someone other than Verstappen.

Verstappen has already lost his head?

Not sure why he was pushing so much on the tyres he originally intended to start on.

Or it's all part of the plan and he will launch it up the inside of the first corner if he doesn't get pole?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.