F1 Thread - 2018 Season

Yup, a safety car came out and Red Bull took full advantage
Verstappen also has a 10 second penalty for taking Vettel out
Saw that hehe, at least he tried. As the great Senna said, if you don't try you are no longer a racing driver. Probably why i do not care to much for Monaco because if truth be told it is just a procession isn't it, there is very few places to even attempt to overtake.

Good end to that race, a lot happened. I won't lie i assumed they all had got so precious over their cars that it was just a technical exercise for manufacturers, that was exciting though defo.

Saw that hehe, at least he tried. As the great Senna said, if you don't try you are no longer a racing driver. Probably why i do not care to much for Monaco because if truth be told it is just a procession isn't it, there is very few places to even attempt to overtake.

Good end to that race, a lot happened. I won't lie i assumed they all had got so precious over their cars that it was just a technical exercise for manufacturers, that was exciting though defo.

True but Vettel left him more than enough space in my opinion but still crashed into him.
Not to mention he would have had DRS down the next straight and he's needlessly cost himself a place to Hamilton.
Two very exciting races if you're a neutral in a row now, bit disappointed myself being a Vettel fan but city won last night at least lol

True but Vettel left him more than enough space in my opinion but still crashed into him.
Not to mention he would have had DRS down the next straight and he's needlessly cost himself a place to Hamilton.
Two very exciting races if you're a neutral in a row now, bit disappointed myself being a Vettel fan but city won last night at least lol
Ahh you got your fav then hehe, gotcha sir. Yeah this lad the way they speak is an exciting youngster i assume who again i assume would be prone to getting a bit giddy and doing such stuff.

Cars look mint as fuck with those umm, aerodynamic things added around the cockpit.

Oh yeah i forgot about that thing, i had to google that, damn that aerofoil thing must take some serious pressure. It will take a tough little motor just to flick it i would think at any speed.

When can they use that thing? when they are right up another drivers chuff for a while?

Ahh you got your fav then hehe, gotcha sir. Yeah this lad the way they speak is an exciting youngster i assume who again i assume would be prone to getting a bit giddy and doing such stuff.

Cars look mint as fuck with those umm, aerodynamic things added around the cockpit.

Oh yeah i forgot about that thing, i had to google that, damn that aerofoil thing must take some serious pressure. It will take a tough little motor just to flick it i would think at any speed.

When can they use that thing? when they are right up another drivers chuff for a while?
Do you mean DRS mate?
If so there are certian straights they're allowed to use it on but must be within a second of the driver in front. It's used to aid overtaking

Gotcha, well it seems to work making it more exciting.

Raikkonen just spoke more in one minute than than he has in his life up to that point xD
Yeah it defo helps mate.
Haha there's a reason they call him the ice man, chilled as a cucumber ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.