F1 thread - 2019 Season

Watching that Netflix series on F1 last season. Its brilliant. Far more entertaining than the actual racing last season.

Practice 3 starts shortly. It would be good to see Ferrari give it a go.

Watching that Netflix series on F1 last season. Its brilliant. Far more entertaining than the actual racing last season.

I've watched the first 2 episodes, fantastic so far

I really can't see how you can watch the Australian gp and come to the conclusion Mercedes aren't quickest
It looks like Ferrari are fastest but they were holding something back in Melbourne. Might be some R&D they had that they wanted to keep secret, who knows? Leclerc's just gone 0.5 faster than Lewis in Q2 despite messing up the last corner.

It looks like Ferrari are fastest but they were holding something back in Melbourne. Might be some R&D they had that they wanted to keep secret, who knows? Leclerc's just gone 0.5 faster than Lewis in Q2 despite messing up the last corner.
Probably oil burning lol.
Wait till Q3 before we confirm Ferrari are fastest this weekend, Mercedes never cease to amaze me when they put their car into party mode

Frank Williams’s daughter has been hopelessly over promoted and thought it really came acrosss in that series.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.