F1 thread - 2019 Season

Apparently the top men at Renault are not happy and meetings will take place in December to discuss whether to withdraw Renault from F1
IIRC their CEO isn't a fan of F1 and it's only been the Head of the team that's managed to persuade him to keep going. Looks like his patience has been exhausted.

Is David Moyes team manager for the red team? Couldn't do any worse...

They have the best engine and straight line speed at the moment which gives them an advantage on Saturdays. They get out thought by the tactics people at Mercedes on Sundays, Hamilton never has to over take on the the track and does it with an under cut in the pits.

Missed it at weekend.seen max interview about not slowing down for yellow.liked him as a driver that interview put me right off him to be honest.arrogance? Ignorance? Considering motor racing list driver this year would think that safety is paramount not lap times.

Missed it at weekend.seen max interview about not slowing down for yellow.liked him as a driver that interview put me right off him to be honest.arrogance? Ignorance? Considering motor racing list driver this year would think that safety is paramount not lap times.
I think he might deserve a pass tbh as he didn't get the yellow flag on his wheel as bottas crashed into the wall and knocked out the sensor to alert him or the yellow flag.

Ah Ok.I only watched highlights on all4.was just way he came across kinda said we know what we're doing that annoyed me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.