F1 Thread

We can exchange posts all night mate, I don't like him, never have and never will, that's my opinion. I imagine there's people you don't like whom I do, that's life.
I work at a college for mentally ill/handicapped 16-25 yr olds for a pretty average wage, but go out of my way for many of them in my own time. I don't need a camera in my face or any glory for what I do, I do it because I want to from the heart..... Not from the wallet
Right, so when a multi-millionaire does it then they're a **** for doing it whilst being rich. It wouldn't matter what he did, you'd have a problem with it.

Luckily for him, it matters not and he had the perfect race and leads the championship.

Right, so when a multi-millionaire does it then they're a **** for doing it whilst being rich. It wouldn't matter what he did, you'd have a problem with it.

Luckily for him, it matters not and he had the perfect race and leads the championship.
I never said he's a **** for doing it, fair play to him,

But would he be doing it if he was an average Joe?
Very much doubt it

Same could be said for every City player or footballer when they visit hospitals etc.

Anyway, we are moving off topic. Should be a great second half of the season.
I agree, but if a regular Joe walked into a hospital to visit kids they'd be arrested haha.

Yes 10 races left is it? Ricc Was the driver of the day for me (no bias) :p
Tbh as from the Belgium grand prix Aug bank hol weekend I'll be watching on catch up as I'm far more a footy fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.