F1

Not sure how anything going 200mph can be seen as boring!!! I love the sport, the cars are amazing, the drivers have to be incredibly fit to drive for 2 hours at those speeds plus they have to take life threatening risks......

And i'm loving this season cos we've got two Brits up there competing. Doesnt get any better lol

Cheesy said:
I can marvel at the technology & I hugely admire the skill of the drivers, but surely this is the most boring sport in the world?

I'm having to put up with it on the TV at the moment as my Father in Law is visiting :-(
what about the SPL ?

The only motor sport I watch is Moto GP. Now it is getting a bit predictable but just for the over taking it is amazing. Rossi is the king at this greatest of all time. Lorenzo is going to be there or about next season with Stoner and Pedrosa next years championship will be the best ever. Also it has Suzi Perry which is a plus point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.