FA Coaching Badges

ADJ, Check the Manchester or Cheshire FA website, they both list dates and places.

For Ashton, they run courses around Hyde/Hattersley/Dukky (Ken Ward Centre and the School near old senior service)

Manchester do most of theirs at their purpose built centre in Salford.

Cost about 150

Can fully recommend these courses especially the Child Protection part which is a real eye opener.

If your not sure about price they run a one day age appropriate course for 36 quid which gives an insight into the coaching of 5-11 year olds although I thought they could easily be aimed at older.

Might be worth parting with 36 first to see if its for you.

Mikem93 said:
I think the Cheshire FA are running some courses, I know they're doing lvl 2 courses because im looking to do one but it costs a bomb lol. Think lvl 1 is about £100-£150 but im not sure, the lvl 2 is bout £400 and then it keeps going up.

I've done up to level 2. Did my first one a Longendale sports centre. Did it when I was 16 over 2 weekends. Good laugh, any tom, dick or harry can do that one. Very basic stuff.

Did level 2 a couple of years later at Bolton's training ground. More technical this one. I would say you actually have to be half decent at football to do this one. Alot on technique, like passing and shooting. With this one also there's no guarentee of passing like level 1. Not so good when you've spent £400 to do it.

I've coached a few junior football teams and it's very rewarding and seen a couple of my lads go onto clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.