FA considering charging Mancini but guess what.....

For gods sake we've gotta beat them bastards to it this season it's obvious he's told his players this is his last season, his behaviour is that of a very desperate man he looks ill and like he could explode when things don't go his way. For fucks sake lads lets find some form starting tomorrow start winning and kill this horrible bastard off!

Stortz said:
For gods sake we've gotta beat them bastards to it this season it's obvious he's told his players this is his last season, his behaviour is that of a very desperate man he looks ill and like he could explode when things don't go his way. For fucks sake lads lets find some form starting tomorrow start winning and kill this horrible bastard off!

Its Blatantly obvious isn't it? Funny how its yet to be discussed at any length in the failure media. Would it not be the best thing ever to deprive the sour chunt of his last victory before his sweet sweet death?

My take on recent incidents.

I thought the tackle on Zab was 50/50 but after Nolan's disallowed goal and the Penalty against Villa maybe it was our turn,

Newcastle/Scum incident definately offside.

The comments Taggert made after the Swansea game and then the tirade at the officials on Boxing Day the old sod should be in the stands for around six games mimimum.

Probably just the Fail stirring things up, but they're suggesting Mancini might find himself in trouble with the FA for his post match comments yesterday. Would be hilarious if true.

Stortz said:

This a 1000 %

I want this horrible **** of a man out of the game and bitter because we stopped him from winning the 20th title he so craves. Yes because he's United's manager but moreso because he is a despicable human being

cleavers said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
What about the way he went about berating the linesman.

That lino looks quite shocked to me, as if he didn't really know what to do with himself.
Its a disgrace, and its bullying, its certainly not "respect", or is that not this years buzz word ?

The respect campaign is one of the most one-sided pieces of shite I've ever seen in football. Everybody is expected to show respect to the incompetents who are whistling discordantly every weekend, respect for every other Tom, Dick v Miffy and Wayne, while, when the boots on the other foot we get all kinds of shite twittered, Facebooked at us from a brigade of Rag apologists ever assembled on the planet. BaconFace continues to harangue officials and then treats every hack and journo who refuses to tow the green and yeller line with disdain. As far as I am concerned FICKFUFA, UEFA, and the FArce can go and stick their respect campaign up their collectives arses.

They can come back when they've EARNED a bit of respect!

Nice photo in Mail On Sunday of Phil Dowd (4th Official at OT yesterday) giving Ferguson a Christmas card before the game!!!! What's that all about then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.