FA Cup 1st Round draw

FC Utd mgr on talksport now, banging on about 2 games from playing Utd in 3rd round.

goataldo said:
FC Utd mgr on talksport now, banging on about 2 games from playing Utd in 3rd round.
That comment in itself is a typical rag at work - I'm assuming he thinks they're going to beat Rochdale and then whoever they play in the 2nd round??

Glazers_Wallet said:
i would love us to get them at bury and stuff them about 15 - 0

They would probably try and move it to OT,thus putting money in the pockets of the men they oppose.Thats how fkn thick they are ;)

Mothball said:
Would be interesting if they made the 3rd round and drew the Rags.That would confuse the fk out of the thick ***** ;)

and the real rags lost to the fake rags

ohh......

I hope they draw United away.

Imagine 9000 of them each paying Mr Glazer 40odd quid for a ticket, would make my day.

mike1923 said:
I hope they draw United away.

Imagine 9000 of them each paying Mr Glazer 40odd quid for a ticket, would make my day.

Good point!<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:41 pm --<br /><br />Rochdale v FC United of Bury is being televised on ESPN!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.