FA Cup 1st round draw

Have you got a link to the funding as I have an irritating "I love FC , could never get a ticket to big rags" blind wanker to shut up
They had £80,000 on 6/12/2019 and £170,000 on 30/4/2020 as long term debtors. Long term debtors definition:-
*Debtors who are not expected to pay what they owe in the near future. The debtors of an organization shown on the face of a balance sheet under current assets may be assumed by some readers to be expected to pay within 12 months, thus being comparable to current liabilities. The legal definition of fixed assets, however, means that current assets are merely those assets that an organization does not mean to keep in the business and there are no time implications. In some cases, possibly by mutual agreement, it may be many years before a company is able to recover money from certain debtors. The Urgent Issues Task Force requires that if the size of the debt due after more than one year is material, the amounts should be disclosed on the face of the balance sheet.
"Richard Leese says they supporting a business.”

Have you got a link to the funding as I have an irritating "I love FC , could never get a ticket to big rags" blind wanker to shut up
It was actually an over exaggeration on my part to the scum being continually picked for a live game if at all possible, just like the elder siblings.
The BBC are effectively handing out tax payers money every season to all three scum variants to a greater degree than other clubs.

the link is here
https://www.thefa.com/news/2020/oct/29/emirates-fa-cup-first-round-tv-picks-291020

That Torquay v Crawley game looks mental. Crawley equalised in the 14th minute of injury time, Torquay took the lead in the 18th minute of injury time only to be pegged back 3 mins later. Torquay then 2 ahead in extra time but crawley scored on 108, 113 and 118 to win it 6 - 5!

And all without fans.

That Torquay v Crawley game looks mental. Crawley equalised in the 14th minute of injury time, Torquay took the lead in the 18th minute of injury time only to be pegged back 3 mins later. Torquay then 2 ahead in extra time but crawley scored on 108, 113 and 118 to win it 6 - 5!

And all without fans.
Why 21 mins of injury time? Not even Bacon Face got that much time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.