FA Cup 2/3/4/5 March

He is such a twat,the kids got them through so he should have the bollocks to let them carry on
Tbf, he gets slagged off on here when he picks the kids as well so he’s damned either way! Think they’ll turn Chelsea over looking at the two starting XIs.

Tbf, he gets slagged off on here when he picks the kids as well so he’s damned either way! Think they’ll turn Chelsea over looking at the two starting XIs.
Yep he got pelters when he played the kids seemingly to throw the cups like he did last year but now the kids got them this far he should let them carry on as a reward,i keep reading how he is excellent with the youth players,he is no really showing it tonite.I think you are right that they will win regardless

Yep he got pelters when he played the kids seemingly to throw the cups like he did last year but now the kids got them this far he should let them carry on as a reward,i keep reading how he is excellent with the youth players,he is no really showing it tonite.I think you are right that they will win regardless
He’s got the league sewn up so no reason not to pick a strong XI tonight imo.

Dippers gone pretty strong for once. Probably wants to get Saturdays game out of the system and back to winning ways. Cant see chelsea scoring with that line up.

Looking at the two teams, Liverpool will win that and if they’re in trouble they’ve got options on the bench, chelsea have virtually nothing off the bench.

Everton have a lot to answer for if they’re still in this competition for tomorrow’s draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.