FA Cup 2023-24

Clearly outside the box. But then, that saves the Charlton keeper from a red card. If you were a Charlton fan, which would you prefer; what was actually given, or the free kick, but facing the rest of the game a man down. I'd probably opt for the latter.

Clearly outside the box. But then, that saves the Charlton keeper from a red card. If you were a Charlton fan, which would you prefer; what was actually given, or the free kick, but facing the rest of the game a man down. I'd probably opt for the latter.

Yes keeper should have gone but not a penalty. I'd opt for 1-0 up and 10 men as Charlton's superior fitness and quality should still tell.

Well done Cray Valley Paper Mills. They did themselves and their fans proud. Ok the second half didn’t go their way but they epitomised what the FA Cup is all about. To take Charlton Athletic to a replay was great and to hold them until half time was excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.