FA Cup 22/23/24/25 January

Werner going through a really bad patch of not scoring would even miss if it’s set up on a plate for him,but Sod’s law you could see him bagging a hat trick against one of spurs,rags,arsenal or the scousers ..

Remember Vicky Sparks commentating against Brum? I thought she was alright and did at least show enthusiasm for our football.

Karen Carney does have a bit of a grating voice but genuinely an improvement on McMinimum, Nevilles 1 and 2, Spit or gargoyle Murphy.

I think Alex Scott is interesting and better than the above. The trouble is the only guys who add anything are Souness and Gray who's exiled with the hairy sex pest.

The Chelsea game has been decent but it is noticeable who different the general tone of the commentary is compared to what we have to put up with.

Didn't see 2nd half yesterday so watched MOTD and both idiots on Mike gutted by our goals.

Not a lot to expect some balanced comments from broadcasters but its very much dependent on who's playing.

Scouse vermin v rag vermin later.i wish they could both lose but at least one of them will be gutted. No idea who I prefer. Rags showing some form so if they win we'd have to put up with all the double talk. Dippers confidence slowly waning so another loss to put more doubt in their minds and shut the gobby Mickey's up might just shade it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.