FA Cup 2nd Rd

1-0 Plymouth.

Definite offside in the build up.

Plymouth have started stronger as you'd expect though.

After the respect shown by Cheltenham in our cup tie behind closed doors I'd like a home draw against them to give them some financial boost.

Sadly not to be.
I went to Wimbledon to watch this, first visit to the new place, and it was a really good cup tie. Second minute goal for Cheltenham, then Wimbledon working out that the giant defence were immobile and cutting through them in the "City channel", leading to the left centreback (of 3) pleading with the manager for help against two speedsters.

Some decent stuff put Dons 4-1 up before they took off their attacking threat, failed to defend a simple break (4-2) and then the centrehalf carefully steered a 25 yd header past his own keeper (who was coming out to gather). Don't head or pass back on target! High pressure at the end, with some proper defensive clearances replacing the subtle stuff.

If I were a match commentator, I'd try to let the action flow and probably not feel the need to leave no moment of silence.

I'd also be enthusiastic about whoever I was describing, reflecting on how lucky I was to be watching football for a living.

Matterface on the other hand always sounds fucking bored, whatever game he's on. If he stops speaking his brain'll shrivel up. Utterly kills a match in emphatic manner, just as Tyler does.

The lower league pundit on with him tonight is doing his best to add insight with this dickhead. Is matterface a talkshite alumnus, cos he's got the shouting loudly vibe going on, but without Jonathan bloody Pearce's wit(!)

ITV sport. Says it all. :-(((((((

If I were a match commentator, I'd try to let the action flow and probably not feel the need to leave no moment of silence.

I'd also be enthusiastic about whoever I was describing, reflecting on how lucky I was to be watching football for a living.

Matterface on the other hand always sounds fucking bored, whatever game he's on. If he stops speaking his brain'll shrivel up. Utterly kills a match in emphatic manner, just as Tyler does.

The lower league pundit on with him tonight is doing his best to add insight with this dickhead. Is matterface a talkshite alumnus, cos he's got the shouting loudly vibe going on, but without Jonathan bloody Pearce's wit(!)

and you wonder why Natalie got shut of him

God knows how Matterface got the gig. I've seen clothes pegs show more emotion than him.

God knows how Matterface got the gig. I've seen clothes pegs show more emotion than him.

The much maligned wimmin at least show passion even if they go go a bit dolphin/Stevie me when the ball hits the onion bag!!!!

The much maligned wimmin at least show passion even if they go go a bit dolphin/Stevie me when the ball hits the onion bag!!!!
Agreed. But "onion bag"? Seriously? Even Matterface would be embarrassed to use that. You need to go and sit on the naughty step for a while!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.