FA Cup 2nd Rd

Is it worth calling you a rag, a **** or a rag-****?!

Some sort of obscure Blue Moon tradition, apparently

:-)

Did anyone watch Barrow - Ipswich?
I heard Matterface say something about Kierion Dyer but even the subtitler couldn't make out what it was. I think it involved the word jungle. I think Matterface quickly realised it wasn't the most appropriate comment.
He does nothing but ramble and barely mentions the sodding game.

How many people know that City's first official match after WW2 was against Barrow? In Jan 46, the FA Cup resumed, but on a two-leg basis. City beat Barrow 6-2 at Maine Road, and drew the second leg 2-2.The Football League programme resumed later that year, on August 31st.

How many people know that City's first official match after WW2 was against Barrow? In Jan 46, the FA Cup resumed, but on a two-leg basis. City beat Barrow 6-2 at Maine Road, and drew the second leg 2-2.The Football League programme resumed later that year, on August 31st.
Great piece of trivia that, Swifty.
I must file that away in my football knowledge memory bank,and use it at a later date to use as and when needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.