FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

Robinho Cant Dance said:
Fleetwood Town away (cause I work there and would love to see City down at Highbury)

You've told me something there , i never knew that Fleetwoods ground was named 'Highbury Stadium' .....

for the record i was actually at City's last win at the other Highbury , at Arsenal , back in 75 .... oh eck , i must be even older than i thought i was!

sergiokun said:
LHarper said:
sergiokun said:
Are macc town still in cup???

Yeah they are away to Barrow on Saturday

Thanks mate... come on you macc

What a right fuckin' one eyed hole that Barrow is .... only good thing is the road out !

There are some right trollops and headbangers go out there on a Saturday night !

The rags away,we take up a full end of the swamp and outsing the bragging twats and then wipe the flor with them for 90mins...
Lest we forget the fa cup is a mickey mouse cup now in their eyes after we won it so they should be fielding the kids such as evans,fletcher,carrick,young,smalling et al.....
Please please let us draw them wankers!!!

black mamba said:
Robinho Cant Dance said:
Fleetwood Town away (cause I work there and would love to see City down at Highbury)

You've told me something there , i never knew that Fleetwoods ground was named 'Highbury Stadium' .....

for the record i was actually at City's last win at the other Highbury , at Arsenal , back in 75 .... oh eck , i must be even older than i thought i was!

To be fair, I'm not too sure as to why it's called Highbury. I don't think there's any direct link with Arsenal, but when they moved to the Emirates they gave FTFC the old Highbury nets I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.