FA Cup 3rd Round Replays 17/18/24 Jan

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Footballers are utterly pathetic soft cheating cunts. I hate them!
It's so easy to fix the cheating as well. I know you're talking about how easy Keita went down, but the other shit they do.

Kick the ball away, pick up the ball and run away with it, stand in front of the free kick taker etc etc.

Just tell the teams that they'll start booking for it and it'll go away after a few red cards.

Waiting for the 6 added minutes for time wasting
Expect 3

I read today that the authorities are considering a stop-the-clock thing like in American football or Rugby. Say 2 halves of 40 mins, 40 mins actual football.

I quite liked what happened at the World Cup - well in the first week at least - where the referees (or 4th official) added on all time-wasting/all substitutions/all goal celebrations. It worked well - but then as the tournament progressed it seemed to stop (did the TV companies say something? because after 55 mins they would have been itching to put some adverts on).

I read today that the authorities are considering a stop-the-clock thing like in American football or Rugby. Say 2 halves of 40 mins, 40 mins actual football.

I quite liked what happened at the World Cup - well in the first week at least - where the referees (or 4th official) added on all time-wasting/all substitutions/all goal celebrations. It worked well - but then as the tournament progressed it seemed to stop (did the TV companies say something? because after 55 mins they would have been itching to put some adverts on).
It’d be 30 minutes each way with a stop clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.