FA Cup 3rd Round Replays 17/18/24 Jan

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So its utd into Europe and the romance of the FA cup, liVARpool to retain it!

Certainly getting the results they wanted. The bastards.

PS: I'm done with giving these bastards in black the benefit of the doubt. They can all go fuck themselves after last weekend.

Edited for typo: I'm still so angry I can't even type properly.

Certainly getting the results they wanted. The bastards.

PS: I'm done with giving these bastards in black the benefit of the doubt. They can all go fuck themselves after last weekend.

Edited for typo: I'm still so angry I can't even type properly.

Yep, var and this interpretation of certain rules is being used to manipulate games even more, as Wolves and ourselves have found to our cost.

How come the referee went to review it at the monitor? I thought that wasn’t allowed for ‘subjective’ decisions!

Maybe it was a clear and obvious error? Even though it wasn't? But not as clear and obvious as the Rashford offside on Saturday?

It's actually quite clever this clear and obvious lark. Anything is clear and obvious or not if you want it to be. It gives a good excuse to use VAR or not depending on what result the referee would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.