FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Arsenal (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. We didn’t have CL football so more difficult in attracting the best players.
2. We are gradually improving the squad as you can see from last summer. We moved on a lot of players many of whom didn’t realise much value.
3. Actually, our net spend in the last 3 years was £280m which is less than 3 Grealishes.
4.A better question would be to ask Chelsea and Man Utd whose net spend these last 3 years of £433m and £366m why they’re not delivering.

Taking 3 years stats, only looking at net spend and not considering other factors like whether we are in a rebuilding or sustaining period can be fairly arbitrary and so may not be particularly meaningful. But good try.
If you spend 85m on Mudryk your last 5 years net spend will be 525m putting you in second place behind the Rags in 545m, we’re 10th on 213m despite ONE Jack Grealish joining us. You’ve spunked a lot of money on some average players and due to lack of CL football you're turnover for last financial year was just 369m and it’s unlikely to be much more this year, however “good try”.

If it's Saturday 8pm, that'll be proper messy!
Broadcasters’ priorities are different from ours though obvs. For us, Saturday is the best day for a big game. For me, the prime time for a game is always going to be 3pm Sat. But for chasing TV audiences they want the time when people have fewer distractions…so inconvenient as it is for me, I suspect all those saying 430pm on the Sunday will be right.

Broadcasters’ priorities are different from ours though obvs. For us, Saturday is the best day for a big game. For me, the prime time for a game is always going to be 3pm Sat. But for chasing TV audiences they want the time when people have fewer distractions…so inconvenient as it is for me, I suspect all those saying 430pm on the Sunday will be right.
either way its a sod for me
saturday i have to use 8 hours holiday and lose 3.78 hours enhancements pay or worse
sunday 8 hours holiday hours and lose 7.52 hours enhancements pay
but as long as the armchairs are ok who gives a fk

Be another coin,spit, beer and piss shower parade for us in the SS1 then
Club are a joke for doing this , that's me out of cup schemes ,fkn sick of it

Be another coin,spit, beer and piss shower parade for us in the SS1 then
Club are a joke for doing this , that's me out of cup schemes ,fkn sick of it
relocate to the back of ss1 then,i relocate from ss3 , no way would i put me and the nipper in dumping shot of the away fans,us lot in ss3 on the schemes effected have a priority window before everyone else can buy or relocate,you can still relocate as far as i know if you want to move your normal seat in ss1

All depends on the rags game v Reading

youd suspect thats either gonna be Sat 3pm or Sun 2pm

If they play Sat, our game will be Sun 4:30pm

If they play Sun, our game will probably be Sat 8pm

Who the fck knows
Are you suggesting the rags won’t be on TV?

Ha ha. No chance. Every cup game they play is on TV regardless of who they play. Reading at home is a banker of a home win so the TV companies will be all over this.

If we go through in cup we will play Wednesday then following Tuesday in cup Shirley that would rule Sunday out??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.