FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im waiting to book train tickets for newcastle away but Im worried they might move that game back to the weds night ? they might if the burnley game goes to a sunday?
As BT decide the games (with the BBC) I cant see them moving it, as the Newcastle game is on BT. That being said, the Wednesday game is dippers v Leicester and, as we all know, they’re both OUT of the cup......

As BT decide the games (with the BBC) I cant see them moving it, as the Newcastle game is on BT. That being said, the Wednesday game is dippers v Leicester and, as we all know, they’re both OUT of the cup......
we still can't book untill we know 100%
we booked the hotel room cheap for £30 when they moved the newcastle game from weds to tuesday,we thought that was final,but its not,the p1ssing about match going fans have to put up with hey !

National Track Chamionships are on that weekend and normally do an afternoon and an evening session so parking may also be affected, ifs its 15.00 it’s bang on for me as I have tickets for the evening session at the Velo, so game first and then over the road.

The third round games were spread about quite a bit with games not on UK tv kicking off at odd times
12.30 Saturday
5.30 Saturday
2 PM Sunday
Website has us playing at three o clock on Sunday 27 January . Which is strange given the game against the geordies is on Tuesday. Assuming it's just another website cock up??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.