FA Cup 4th round draw - Palace (a)

Cheers. Hope they get a shift on then, my lads home for the spurs game then back down south on Sunday night and I'll need to get his ticket to him as I'm a home fan only these days.

They will all be sold out by tomorrow afternoon then can all be sent out. No time for any returns, so job done.

It's also my first time going to Palace, getting the train from Piccadilly to Euston, what's the quickest way to Selhurst park from Euston? Cheers blues

It's also my first time going to Palace, getting the train from Piccadilly to Euston, what's the quickest way to Selhurst park from Euston? Cheers blues

Underground to london bridge, then train to norwood junction.
or a slightly longer route of the victoria line to victoria and a train to Sellhurst, but will take more time.

Underground to london bridge, then train to norwood junction.
or a slightly longer route of the victoria line to victoria and a train to Sellhurst, but will take more time.

Pretty much.
www.nationalrail.co.uk is good
www.tfl.co.uk is also good

Local stations are Selhurst, Norwood Junction and Thornton Heath (further away) - Norwood Junction is closest - 1/2 mile or so from the ground. The Palace website has details for away fans.

When booking your train tickets bare in mind that Southern Rail are striking every 2 minutes. I don't know what routes they do down there, but would be a nightmare getting down to London to find out you have to pay £50 in a taxi to get to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.