FA Cup 4th round draw - Palace (a)

How do you think they pulled off this deception then ?

Top teams excluding us , freezing cold balls

Us , red hot ball

Slightly shit premier league teams , Luke warm balls

All other teams normal temp balls ?

I'm of the opinion that football is corrupt at some level but you are either joking or very sad to believe that

I think when there is a human element directly involved in the draw (althought I could be argued that Keown & Owen aren't actually human), then it is possible that there could be some from of skulduggery. Heat, cold, weight, and surface finish are all easily detectable by touch. The numbers on the balls is also detectable. We were ball number 8, and Bloton/Palace were ball 28. It would have been easy to differentiate between 1 or 2 numbers on the balls remaining.

Not saying that is what happened, but it is possible.

Does anyone think that someone fired a shot at the 8 ball from the grassy knoll? We have a right to know......................

Hope it's Bolton, we've not played them for years now!Lot closer than the Ethiad for me- last time I was there I remember Mark Kennedy's screamer and half the home end going up, including me. Reckon they'd give us a huge allocation too to get the coffers in, not like they're going to sell it out

Yeah, it's fixed. But you know, Pep was asking for a bottom PL side away match to have more space up front...
Let's do another "West Ham" :)

Just a side note concerning draw odds:
The German cup final takes place in Olympic Stadium of Berlin, home soil of Hertha BSC.
Between 1997 and 2015 they had 45 cup matches - and 4 of them have been at home... but never in a final.

The draw is okay. Good enough to give Pep several options for the line-up in terms of rotation.
Last match of Dinhos ban.

Palace, Selhurst Park : 25,000
Bolton, Macron Stadium: 28,700

Not that bad a draw really as we're arguably better away from home at the moment. Hopefully Bolton can win the replay, but even if they don't I doubt Allardyce will go full strength given Palace's perilous league position.

How do you think they pulled off this deception then ?

Top teams excluding us , freezing cold balls

Us , red hot ball

Slightly shit premier league teams , Luke warm balls

All other teams normal temp balls ?

I'm of the opinion that football is corrupt at some level but you are either joking or very sad to believe that
Wouldn't the red hot ball have rendered the freezing balls redundant?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.