FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

As compared to £184.70, with no guaranteed seat, for an on the day single from London to Manchester?

Just checked, these are the prices for tonight/tomorrow early hours, which don’t seem outrageous.

View attachment 103897

I know you’re talking generally but just so nobody pays over the odds, it is off peak all day between Manchester and London on Fridays.

Wtf are ITV thinking, 8pm on a Friday, there’s loads of neutral football watchers who won’t see the game as it clashes with Eastenders or any other shite that’s on a Friday night. The biggest pisstake is the Rags away to either Newport or Eastleigh at the prime 4.30 Sunday slot, what an absolute fucking joke.

Fulham v Newcastle at 7p is baffling on a Saturday night, why not utilise the 5:30 slot or they could have put our game on at 5:30 and Fulham at 8pm as an hour makes little difference.

Keeping the Rags relevant from all broadcasters is a damned agenda, the wankers are doing their upmost to keep them in public view.

A real kick in the balls for the FA Cup holders this one.

You’d never guess we were the current holders. It’s a sham but nothing we didn’t already know.

£60 to £175 - wonder if @staffsblue got a good commission. When they get expensive I turn to the Borehamwood ones, about a mile from the station via pubs and Nandos £48 now. It is a lot of messing for Spurs but good for the M1.

Borehamwood is my home town. Chippy tea at mine ;)

We’ve never sold a charity shield out at Wembley, yet this year, we did. When no one thought we would.
Thousands of members took the tickets, and fair play to them. This is a great chance for people who don’t normally go to away games to get a ticket. The criteria tells you that.
Add to that a big campaign for a boycott

Loads of interest in this, so the initial 6k will sell out. 2 important factors...new ground for loads that miss out on the premier game.. secondly, it's the FA cup...Still a pull for blues.
a good barometer for these things is the osc demand.. its high, so easily shift the 6k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.