FA Cup 4th Round Draw | Tottenham (A) | Fri 26th Jan, 20:00

Why not?! Serious question never been before.

Was planning on getting a bus to and away from the ground as usually loads of them.

Thanks
There are plenty buses normally both ways. There is the barrier now so they stop a bit away from the stadium, and seem to crawl on the way back.

Can anyone advise what’s the best way to get from Euston to spurs ground by underground? And roughly how long it takes?
When I was last there for the league game in 2019/20, we headed for Northumberland Park overground station afterwards as it was around a 15 minute or so walk instead of the half hour or so to Seven Sisters. From Northumberland Park it was a train to Tottenham Hale - 3 minute journey - and then a tube from Tottenham Hale to Euston. It worked out well for us but not sure how much wiggle room you have after the match this time round - is it only around an hour from the match finishing to catch the last train home? If it is then that's tight for anyone staying until the final whistle.

When I was last there for the league game in 2019/20, we headed for Northumberland Park overground station afterwards as it was around a 15 minute or so walk instead of the half hour or so to Seven Sisters. From Northumberland Park it was a train to Tottenham Hale - 3 minute journey - and then a tube from Tottenham Hale to Euston. It worked out well for us but not sure how much wiggle room you have after the match this time round - is it only around an hour from the match finishing to catch the last train home? If it is then that's tight for anyone staying until the final whistle.
I think BBS is only interested in the pre-match journey?? No option next Friday for the train home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.